For the project Audiolise have acquired the rights to use these 8 art pieces.
- Sean Cotter “Blue Mottled Painting” 2007 Sean Cotter is an Irish artist with vast experience. He graduated from national college of art and design (NCAD) in 1991. He has held solo exhibitions at The Hallward Gallery in Dublin, The Galway Arts Festival and numerous other Arts Centres and festivals throughout Ireland.He currently resides in Ardee Co. Louth.
- Ken Browne “Untitled 1” 2007 Ken Browne was born in South inner city Dublin, Ireland. From his youth age he developed a passion for music that he later translated into a passion for art. Ken is a self-taught artist and has been painting full-time for the past 10 years. Ken Browne’s paintings offer a uniquely innovative approach to the landscape genre.
- Eoin Mac Lochlainn “Doorway” 2010 Eoin Mac Lochlainn graduated from the National College of Art and Design, Dublin in 2000. He won The Golden Fleece Award in 2008. In 2010 he was shortlisted for the Davy Portrait Award and he won the ESB Keating McLaughlin Medal at the RHA Annual Exhibition. He lives and works in Dublin.
- Anne Muller “Abstract In Cader Pink” 2005 Anne Muller grew up and went to school and university in Johannesburg. She and her husband moved to Ireland in 1977. Since leaving South Africa Anne has been able to immerse herself in her talent for fine art. Anne now works at Brushwood art gallery in Parknasilla woods, sneem, Co. Kerry.
- Erin Treacy “B-3” 2007 Erin is an Irish-American artist. She attended Pratt Institute in Brooklyn where she melted all of these loves into her work and earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts in 2004 with a concentration in painting. She then went on to receive her Master of Fine of Arts from the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth in 2007. She currently lives and works in NYC.
- Diana Muller “Into the woods” 2010 Diana is a young and emerging Irish artist from Kerry. She is currently training in Arts Facilitation at CIT also. Diana exhibits and works at Brushwood art gallery in Parknasilla woods in Co. Kerry.
- Ben Readman “Plunge” 2010 Ben Readman is an Irish artist with brilliant credentials. He was educated in D.I.T in Dublin was recieved a B.A in fine art in 2003. Since then his art has been showing at numerous amount of exhibitions over the last 7 years all over the world. As well as being an established artist he is creative director at Block T artist studio and gallery in Dublin
- Susan McEvoy “Tree” 2006 Susan McEvoy resides in Termonfeckin Co.Louth. From an early she has been exploring her talent for art. She comes from a rich grain of painters and decorators. Currently she is in the process of setting up Tubbertoby studios at her home where she will work full time as a practicing artist and run workshops from her studios.